Sunday 2 June 2013

June 1- June 7 Meal Plan

Saturday- Homemade Chilli

Sunday- Chicken & Cheese Lasagna Roll Up's We didn't get a chance to make these last week

Monday- Eat out...Last night of swimming with the munchkin!

Tuesday- Honey Crusted Mustard Chicken Another one that was not made from a previous meal plan

Wednesday- Pulled Pork in the slow cooker using an Epicure seasoning mix. Serving with Carrot Salad

Thursday- Sweet Hawaiian Chicken I am not making it in the slow cooker as it calls though as I am only using 2 chicken breasts and I do not want it to burn.

Friday- Chicken Cacciatore I made this a few weeks ago and had leftover sauce which I froze so this will be an easy night.


Notes after making these meals:

- Loved the lasagna roll up's and you could put practically anything in them!

- Enjoyed the carrot salad, would make it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment