Monday 10 June 2013

June 9-13 Meal Plan

Sunday- Chicken Pot Pie This is a favoured recipe around here. For dessert I made this Healthy Peanut Butter Pie it was delicious. I opted to use a graham cracker crust as I already had the stuff for it.

Monday- Sweet Potato Crusted Fish With a cilantro lime  vinaigrette and fresh green beans

Tuesday- Steak with homemade sweet potato fries

Wednesday- Beef Stir fry with this Stir Fry Sauce

Thursday- Chicken Cacciatore Still have not used up the frozen leftovers

Thats it for this week as I will be away Friday and Saturday for my best friends wedding!!!! YAY!

Notes after making these meals-

- The fish was good but not as crispy as I expected and I found the vinaigrette to be too limey I'd only use one lime next time. I did realize from this meal though that I am capable of making fish and it's not as awful as I thought!

- Beef Stir fry sauce was wayyy too salty. I could not find oyster sauce so I used fish sauce so perhaps this was my mistake, regardless i will not make it again.

1 comment: