Sunday 16 June 2013

June 16-21 Meal Plan

Sunday- Steak with Loaded Baked Potato Salad

Monday- Chilli  I made a double batch a few weeks ago and froze half of it

Tuesday- Coconut Lime Chicken with Roasted Cauliflower

Wednesday- Fish with Honey Dijon Roasted Potatoes

Thursday- Baked Chicken Mac & Cheese

Friday- Western Sandwiches for an easy Friday night:)


Notes:
- Loaded baked potato salad was amazing! I used red potatoes and did not peel them and I also added some feta cheese to use it up.

- Coconut Lime Chicken was sooo delicious!!! I didn't follow the directions to a T though. I did not half the chicken, I just cooked two small chicken breasts. I also did not add coriander (didn't have any) or hot sauce (to accommodate food preferences). I also didn't cook the sauce on the stovetop, I dumped the whole bag of chicken and marinate in the pan and cooked it. There was a  bit of sauce left for the rice but not much. Will definately make this again!!!

- Honey Dijon Roasted Potatoes were good but needed to be cooked longer than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment